Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baked potato with tuna mayonnaise.

Still not feeling right. And in an attempt not to take photos of bowls of Cornflakes that are my favourite thing to eat right now, I had to write about the only other thing I ate, baked potato. 

In the UK, a baked spud is an entire meal. The potatoes/spuds are enormous and then they get stuffed to the gunnels with a filling and there you have all you need. One of the more popular varieties is tuna mayo and sweetcorn. I did not fancy sweet corn, so tuna it was. 

I love the taste of baked potato, simple, a little butter, crispy, tasty skin, such a king of humble foods! 



I have a vegetable and brown rice soup on the stove top right now, hopefully that comes out great and is a good writing piece for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment