Friday, March 18, 2011

Craft Burger burgers for lunch.

We went to our favourite burger place today for lunch! Lucky us! Partly as a treat to celebrate my husband's last day at work today and partly because we really wanted to go. I say we, but the burger hanker-er is mainly him. It was packed full! I am lucky enough to know the owners and they said that Friday lunch rush is the worst! Now I have been warned. However, the burger is so good that it is worth the wait. 

I went with a tried and tested usual favourite of mine, Craft Spicy. This is your beef patty with caramelised onions, spicy chipotle mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato. I had onion rings on the side. Hubby decided it was time to try the lamb burger, with coriander/cilantro and feta spread, lettuce and tomato with a side of fries. We were then able to share the fries and the onion rings which I love to do. The onion rings are like none I have ever had before, huge rings, crispy, well cooked, enough onion that it doesn't turn to mush inside. As usual the Spicy burger went down a treat, and for the newly tested one, hubby insisted that he could "demo another one all over again!" That says it all. 



The beef patty is cooked till just done, with a touch of pink still visible, this makes them super juicy!


There is a link to this burger joint on my home page, it is worth a visit even just to peruse the menu but if you are within reach, definitely make a trip down to try them out, you will be going back again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment