Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Berry love.



I could not resist these berries when I found them on sale at our local corner store. Especially when there weren't any bad ones in there! Yes, guilty as charged, I am not eating locally, obviously, as it is early March in Canada! I am grateful for imported food because it means that I can satisfy my berry cravings year long if I so desire. I do however notice that they aren't as good as our locally grown berries - note to reader, come to Ontario in the Summer and try our berries! Wow!

I ate these with vanilla yoghurt the first time and have been sprinkling them on my cereal since! What a treat. I also cannot, and never will, get over how amazing the colours are and they really 'pop' against each other when you mix them together. 

Berry love!


No comments:

Post a Comment